We Are Resource Energy Solutions Inc. Calgary-based company providing innovative software and data management solutions to the Oil & Gas and Energy industries and we are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, think ?outside the box? professionals.
Our flagship product Wellman?, which is a single database, multi-tenant, and cloud-based application, is one of the premier decision support tools in the industry. Wellman? is an innovative suite of products that provide unbiased, consistent statistical insights that enable our customers to make more profitable decisions. Our other recently launched Reactive Micro Services Architecture, Cloud-based, Multi-Tenant Regulatory Compliance and Reporting application TORCTM incorporates multi-databases including both SQL and No SQL. We are currently advancing TORCTM
We currently have the following opportunity available:
Job Type: Full-time
Resource Energy Solutions is seeking a dependable and detail-oriented Office Assistant to join our team. As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of our office and assisting with time-sensitive projects assigned by management. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the office.
- Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to, managing incoming calls, shipping & receiving mail and parcels, file documents.
- Manage CEO's calendar and schedule
- Coordinate in person or virtual meetings as required
- Organize travel arrangements such as flights, accommodations, etc.
- Prepare correspondence, meeting notes, forms and other documents
- Maintain accurate records and enter data
- Assist with organizing events when necessary
- Conduct research and compile data when needed
- HR - Post job ads, review resumes and coordinate interviews.
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Help organize and maintain office common areas
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Administrative Skills: Experience in managing day-to-day office operations, handling phone calls, sorting and distributing mail, maintaining filing systems, and managing office supplies.
- Scheduling and Calendar Management: Proficiency in managing schedules, coordinating appointments, and organizing meetings or events.
- Correspondence and Document Preparation: Experience in drafting and editing documents, preparing correspondence, taking meeting notes, and maintaining accurate records.
- Data Entry and Record Keeping: Ability to maintain organized and up-to-date records, accurately enter data into databases or spreadsheets, and retrieve information when needed.
- Communication Skills: Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Organizational Skills: Excellent organization skills to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Confidentiality: Ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality and maintain strict levels of privacy and trust.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in using office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Familiarity with other tools, such as Adobe Suite, can also be beneficial.
- Attention to Detail: Strong attention to detail and accuracy to ensure that tasks are completed with precision and without errors.
- Adaptability: Ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing priorities, and work efficiently in a dynamic work environment.
Experience and Education:
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Five plus years' experience in an office or executive assistant role
- Preference will be given to applicants with a bachelor's degree
- Fluency in Spanish (written and Oral) is an asset
Working with us:
Our people are at the heart of what we do at RES. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our innovations have revolutionized well data management for decades. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being a part of our winning team, email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. Please include salary expectations in your application.