ABOUT THE COMPANY
Alta Genetics is a major livestock genetic improvement company with markets in over fifty countries around the world. Our core strategy is to maintain a leading position in technology innovation aimed at increasing milk production through improved genetics. We are dedicated in developing partnerships with leading progressive dairy producers worldwide. Together, we passionately pursue our mission to create value, build trust and deliver results for progressive farmers around the world.
Alta is a part of URUS Group, a family of businesses at the heart of the dairy and beef industry that includes - AgSource, Alta Genetics, GENEX, Jetstream, PEAK, SCCL, Trans Ova Genetics, and VAS. Each of these organizations has its own unique identity, products, and services. These companies work globally to provide cutting-edge dairy and beef genetics, customized reproductive services to maximize conceptions, dairy management information to take producers to the frontline of progressive dairy farming, and an array of products and services to help bovines reach their full genetic potential. URUS Group has revenues of approximately $500 million, has 26 operating companies in 15 countries, and employs approximately 2,400 people. URUS is a part of Pon Holdings, a Dutch family-owned group of companies with revenues of $8 billion and about 16,000 employees.
The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for executing Alta's integrated digital marketing strategy. In close collaboration with the global marketing team, you will dig into the customer segmentation strategy for our markets and develop digital marketing campaigns to nurture, educate, expand SOW, convert, and retain clients in their customer journey.
Your ability to deliver the hands-on execution of the integrated marketing campaigns will make you a central member of our team. Utilizing Marketing Hub, from Hubspot, you will help us develop our marketing CRM tool into a key resource in partnership with our sales teams. You know how to execute in Marketing Hub, from building email automation campaigns to SEO to developing campaign landing pages.
The opportunity is right for you if the chance to collaborate with international teams and explore and learn about the global dairy and beef industries excites you. You see working across time zones and through language challenges as no problem!
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to identify opportunities, build the strategy, engage the stakeholders, and deliver the tactics.
- Lead the development, implementation, tracking, measurement, and optimization of all marketing automation efforts in Marketing Hub from HubSpot.
- Utilize integrated digital marketing channels such as email marketing, social media, content marketing, paid ads, SEO/SEM to deliver actionable sales intelligence.
- Project management of our digital marketing deliverables including email campaigns, ads, website, social media, and landing pages.
- Own and maintain our performance dashboards while communicating the progress to our team and key stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with the latest lead generation tools, techniques, and best practices, and recommend their implementation when appropriate.
Organization Alignment & Position Location
- Position reports to the Alta Global Director of Marketing.
- Position located in Calgary, Alberta or Madison, Wisconsin.
- Hybrid work structure.
- Must be eligible for occasional international travel.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
Education & Experience
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience, preferably in marketing communications, digital marketing, agriculture, business, or related field.
- 2-3 years of work experience executing digital marketing campaigns working either agency of client side.
- Marketing communications experience in agriculture, specific to the dairy or beef industry, would be an asset.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in tactical marketing automation execution with Marketing Hub from HubSpot is a requirement.
- Familiarity with customer segmentation strategies and customer journey methodology
- Experience with digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to derive insights from data and make data-driven decisions; must be able to help interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Enthusiasm for working with global, multi-cultural and cross-functional teams.
Company Culture Alignment
- Choose TRUST over INVULNERABILITY
- Choose CONFLICT over HARMONY
- Choose CLARITY over CERTAINTY
- Choose ACCOUNTABILITY over POPULARITY
- Choose RESULTS over STATUS