Find a job that you love.
We're a team of fun and driven individuals disrupting the environment of employee management. We help entrepreneurs streamline their operations by automating management tasks, allowing them to do more of what they love.
KayaPush is an all-in-one platform that helps businesses grow and scale their companies by simplifying HR, payroll, time tracking, and scheduling. Our purpose is to help our customers free up their time by making people management ridiculously easy, so they can focus on their passion.
Our customer base includes some of the biggest brands, such as Sessions Cannabis, Kraft Cannabis Co., Sativa Bliss and more.
We're a group of dog-loving and game-playing people who place a high priority on competence and efficiency, but an even higher stock of personable and positive individuals that mesh with our culture and are willing to grow with us. As part of our rapidly growing team, you will play an important and unique role in working towards our mission to create the best people management system for our customers so they can spend more time doing what they love.
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing Sales team! In this role, you will play a key role in achieving our company's international expansion goals.
Recently the world has changed so we are changing with it. We're embracing new ways of working and are constantly adapting our practices to ensure that wherever you are working from, you feel a part of the team and have everything you need to work comfortably. We are a remote-first company, Pushies can choose to work remotely or from our Downtown Vancouver office.
We are considering eligible candidates for this role from any location across Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads in various verticals and geographic locations across Canada and the US. (Focus areas include: Cannabis (KayaPush) and Restaurants (Push))
- Contact prospects through outbound phone calls and email cadences. (
50 calls per day mixed with email and social media outreach will allow you to succeed in this role)
- Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Account Executives.
- Achieving defined productivity goals (
monthly quota of # of Meetings Held
- Pipeline Generated
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Tenacious, hard-working, highly organized and self-motivated.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Strong listening skills.
- Always curious to learn more and dive deep into conversations.
- You are driven by building relationships, solving problems and delivering results!
Bonus Skill and Qualifications:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced department and achieve targets
- An inquisitive mind and a willingness to learn
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be intrinsically motivated
- A desire to collaborate, learn, and grow
- Past SaaS sales experience preferred, though not required
- Do what you love! It's the key to happiness. That's why at Push we aim to create a supportive environment to help foster your passion for work, and keep you feeling energized and happy so you can do more of what you love.
- Grow Yourself. We want to see you win in all areas. At Push, our mantra is: you will grow professionally and personally. We drive conversations around your personal and professional goals. Let's crush it together.
- Make an Impact. At Push, we believe everyone is born a genius, and our responsibility is to develop that genius within. Impact is our key metric - that's why we challenge Pushies to show up as their authentic selves while creating a legacy.
Check out our About Us video: https://www.pushoperations.com/careers
At Push, we place value on different types of experiences. If your experience looks a little different from what we've listed but you think you're a good fit, we would still love to hear from you.
We celebrate diversity and promote equal opportunity. We appreciate what makes each of our team members different and encourage you to apply, no matter who you are or how you identify.
Salary Information: $45,000 base salary per annum, $60,000 On Target Earnings (OTE)