Accelerate your career at RXO.
RXO is a leading provider of transportation solutions. With cutting-edge technology at the center, we're revolutionizing the industry with our massive network and commitment to finding solutions for every challenge. We create more efficient ways for shippers and carriers to transport goods across North America.
Compensation range: $ 43,000.00 to $45,000.00
Role will be performed on-site
As an Assistant, Sales at RXO, you will maintain reports, track shipments, and solve issues that arise, ensuring that our customers have a positive experience. If you're a superstar at multitasking and have a passion for helping others, join RXO and let us help you build a career you'll love.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Support Sales with managing the branches key accounts
- Enter loads and confirm notes about the status of shipments
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments with warehouses and customers
- Track the status of shipments from inception to delivery, and communicate with the customer on the status of the shipments
- Handle any issues that arise on shipments and share information and updates with the customer
- Enter information into the Transportation Management System (TMS) and prepare loads for accounting; ensure that entries are accurate and complete
- Communicate all shipment, billing or follow-up issues to the Sales Manager and Carrier Operations Group
- Prioritize the daily workload and focus of your accounts, including load entry, tracking, and reporting
- Monitor report cards
What you'll need to excel:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of sales or customer service experience
- Related experience and/or training, and a general understanding of the transportation industry
It'd be great if you also have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated work style with the capacity to work well with minimal direct supervision or in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with experience identifying and resolving problems
In this role, you'll be supported by a passionate team motivated by fast-paced innovation and the desire to deliver for customers. We're a company where you can continually advance your career, no matter your background ? the opportunities are endless and yours for the taking. If you're driven and looking for a place to grow, come join us.
Does this sound like you? Check out what else RXO has to offer.
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Life and disability insurance
- Pension with company match
- Company paid holidays
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
We do great things when we are inclusive and work together. To perform with excellence, we learn from one another, value diverse perspectives, operate safely, and build strong relationships. We welcome everyone regardless of background, identity or ability.
Ready to join our team? We'd love to hear from you. Fill out an application now and join our talent community to learn about future opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review RXO's candidate privacy statement here.