Accelerate your career at RXO.
RXO is a leading provider of transportation solutions. With cutting-edge technology at the center, we're revolutionizing the industry with our massive network and commitment to finding solutions for every challenge. We create more efficient ways for shippers and carriers to transport goods across North America.
Compensation range: $110,000 to $115,000
Role will be performed on-site
As a Manager, Sales at RXO, you'll identify opportunities to enable our sales teams to generate new sales revenue.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Find and develop relationships with new strategic accounts to win business
- Diversify and grow the revenue base and ensure viable options are in place for the long term
- Establish a business plan for new sales and business development
- Ignite a sales team to exceed targets and outperform industry growth
- Work closely with leadership to track, measure and report on the impact of high-priority initiatives
- Generate monthly sales and pipeline reporting, including advanced analytics, for executive leadership
- Energize and coordinate the development of materials for corporate monthly operating reviews, illustrating RXO performance
- Communicate with senior executives to develop and implement customer growth strategies across multiple business units
- Work with key business partners, NA Transport Director of Sales Operations and the HR Director to create and maintain an elite sales culture focused on delivering results by providing ongoing mentoring and development
What you'll need to excel:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- 5 years of sales experience in the logistics and transportation industry, preferably in non-asset-based transportation services
It'd be great if you also have:
- Sales leadership experience with a track record of success in sales management and strategic account sales
- Success in selling 3PL transportation services to manufacturers in the industrial, automotive, technology, chemical and consumer packaged goods industries in the U.S.
- Proven ability to manage a sales pipeline of prospects and multiple business development proposals
- Availability to travel up to 75% of the time
In this role, you'll be supported by a passionate team motivated by fast-paced innovation and the desire to deliver for customers. We're a company where you can continually advance your career, no matter your background ? the opportunities are endless and yours for the taking. If you're driven and looking for a place to grow, come join us.
Does this sound like you? Check out what else RXO has to offer.
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Life and disability insurance
- Pension with company match
- Company paid holidays
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
We do great things when we are inclusive and work together. To perform with excellence, we learn from one another, value diverse perspectives, operate safely, and build strong relationships. We welcome everyone regardless of background, identity or ability.
Ready to join our team? We'd love to hear from you. Fill out an application now and join our talent community to learn about future opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review RXO's candidate privacy statement here.