You'll be part of a team developing external communications for national audiences. Reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing, you'll develop and execute creative solutions, in collaboration with design, digital and social media teams. In this role, you'll focus on supporting product development and our sales and service teams. You'll be able to juggle priorities and respond to requests in a timely manner. As a key member of our internal marketing and communications team, you'll develop strong working relationships with business partners ranging from our national sales team to senior leaders.
THE ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Build strong relationships with internal customers across the organization
- Work closely with product specialists and project stakeholders to ensure you have a solid understanding of the project and can deliver solutions that meet business needs
- Develop comprehensive and relevant marketing strategies
- Identify communication needs by audience
- Present creative solutions to internal customers to illustrate concepts and gain feedback
- Manage projects following communication plans, schedules, and budgets
- Collaborate with other team members on creative solutions to meet project goals, budgets, schedules
- Collaborate with other communication team members as necessary to ensure consistent tone of voice and positioning
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must be strong collaborator and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in communications or marketing and at least 5 years of related experience. A combination of education and work experience will also be considered. Experience in group insurance would be an asset.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to be creative and forward thinking. Must be a problem-solver, strategic planner, and have excellent project management skills.