Lighthouse Labs is looking to welcome a Local Marketing Manager, Montreal to help scale our next stage of growth as we expand into new markets, increase our offerings and to promote awareness of our products. Reporting into the Director, Local Marketing Strategy you’ll collaborate directly with the Marketing Team to build a local marketing strategy that outlines how Lighthouse will optimize cohort sizes, increase the pipeline for lead generation, and ultimately align with our overall revenue forecasts.
This role requires a strong generalist marketing experience, combined with comfort working in an entrepreneurial environment/wearing multiple hats. Lighthouse Labs has 4 physical branches in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary with plans to expand into future domestic markets. Each city has its unique opportunities/challenges, which is why this role will focus on tackling the Montreal/Ottawa territory and becoming an expert in lead generation for Canada’s bilingual market.
We are a group of passionate weirdos and we’re looking for someone who wants to make an impact on our organization and Canada’s workforce. We believe in the pursuit of the highest quality one can achieve without taking ourselves too seriously. The Future of Work will most likely play heavily in this role. Although no expertise or experience is needed you should have a strong interest in this area and be informed.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Execute on localized campaigns, events, and partnerships to ensure consistent quality in delivery and alignment with our unified brand story
- Provide reporting insights to Branch Ops to ensure real-time data around customer pipeline and feedback in order to identify opportunities/gaps.
- Work with Corporate Marketing Team (Digital, Content, Branding) to make sure local strategies and national strategies are seamlessly integrated
- Become the ‘bilingual expert’ in segmentation, demographic analysis, and develop proposals to maximize conversion and decrease CPA
- Drive efficient localization through iteration and strive to offer process improvements and debrief on learnings with an eye to refining practices
- Remain current with industry developments in Technology, Local Marketing, and Learning to help shape how LHL adapts to these landscapes
- Strong generalist with a minimum 1-3 years of marketing experience including an emphasis on experiential marketing
- Understanding of community integration, promotion, PR, advertising and social media within marketing, lead generation and brand building
- Previous experience running campaigns with a bilingual focus and demonstrate an understanding of the demographic differences
- Good sense of how to differentiate between local competitors and think about positioning including an approach to segmentation
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and cross-functional influencer with energy for social/event marketing
- Has promoted things on a local level and demonstrates an understanding of important KPIs including meeting or exceeding established ones
- Experience in marketing professional services or adult education considered a big asset, knowledge of data and data-driven marketing a big plus
- Must have French/English proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Previous experience with psychology-based marketing, focus groups considered an asset
Lighthouse Labs is an inclusive employer, with diverse campuses across the country. Employees enjoy remote flexibility, employee benefits, and additional time off over the Christmas holiday season. Gender, racial and ethnic diversity is important to us so we highly encourage people of diverse backgrounds to apply for this position!