Advance your career as a Director of Brand Marketing supporting the Canadian business. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. In this exciting role, you will lead a dynamic and diversity-minded team focused on providing core marketing across the Snacks category; the commercialization of all brand innovation and brand specific promotions, development and execution, all while building your expertise and network. Uniquely for Canada, the additional responsibility for dual culture marketing (English Canada and Quebec), and consideration of strong nutrition and regulatory compliance.
At Kellogg Canada, we love our people and they love our culture and the opportunities that come with being a part of Kellogg. Our Kellogg K-Values are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together as one united Kellogg team. Come explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we support you and your professional success. As we grow together, we win together. Our success has always been driven by the skills and ideas of our talented and diverse team members. We value work/life balance, diversity & inclusion, and of course, great food! What's not to love? Now is the time to achieve more and to take your career further with Kellogg. Come join us at Kellogg Canada!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Deliver the Results
- Setting brand strategies based on Superior Consumer Understanding, developing Brand Building Plans on the Base and new Innovations
- continually pushing the envelope on new marketing approaches, developing Creative executions behind the brand building plans
- including Homerun advertising, making portfolio choices on where to focus resources, and rallying multi-functional resources to deliver the plans
Strengthen the Organization - Develop the marketing talent on the Snacks team through Talent Management and enable the team day-to-day through coaching and breaking down barriers, while providing broader training/coaching for the entire marketing team. Coach & Develop direct reports and cross-functional team members to effectively execute category and brand strategies
- Create the Future
What's Unique about this role?
- Supporting Pringles, Cheez-It, Rice Krispies Treats and several other fun brands
- Lead original creative work across all channels and experience plans
- P&L ownership for your category
- Lead the fastest growing brands in our portfolio
- High profile role in Canada and North America
- Senior member of the Marketing Leadership Team
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation, coaching, leadership and people management skills
- Significant FMCG marketing experience in brand and/or innovation
- Strong knowledge of insights, ROI, RGM, P&L
- BA/BS Degree Marketing major preferred, and significant year's commercial experience in sales and/or marketing
- Are you a strong team player who loves to solve complex business problems?? We need you!
- Significant CPG related experience
- Bilingualism is an asset, French and English
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
GROW With Us.
Job Function Marketing
Primary Location CA-Ontario-Mississauga
Job Type Executive
Closing Date Ongoing
Relocation Assistance No