As an In-Field Renewals Sales Rep, you will:
- Own the end-to-end process for support renewals sales in your assigned district or territory
- Increase support renewals sales for assigned district or territory
- Responsible for reviewing and validating installed base reports by account
- Define renewal strategy for assigned district or territory
- Effectively communicate the value of NetApp support, support portfolio offerings, and associated pricing to customers and partners
- Uncover accounts at risk and develop plan to mitigate
- Drive price negotiations with customers and partners
- Meet support renewals sales objectives such as quota and data management requirements
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with field reps, channel partners and key customer decision-makers
- Travel up to 20%
- Ability to develop successful relationships with external customers, understanding customer needs for support renewals and advising them on the best offering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: strong presentation & proposal experience.
- Natural curiosity to innovate and change the status quo.
- Winning attitude and team player.
- Strong prowess to learn and understanding new technologies.
- Willing to lead knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and selling concepts
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years B2B tech sales experience preferred, HW/ SW support sales and renewal experience preferred