Elgin Chrysler Ltd. is a proud member of the AutoIQ Dealership Network which is comprised of 17 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn.
We do not settle for ?Best? because our quest to improve and grow doesn't have a finish line.
We are currently seeking a Manager to join our leadership team of customer focused professionals within our high volume and process-driven dealership.
PURPOSE/SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This management role is responsible for desking deals, driving sales volume and customer experience and inspiring the sales team through exceptional leadership.
The role includes ongoing planning and collaboration with other department leaders; executing on objectives, goals and growth strategies; ensuring compliance with process and procedures; coaching team members for performance; improving efficiencies; driving sales and championing the customer experience.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
Our ideal candidates understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles, and therefore demonstrate a commitment delivering unparalleled service to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
Our leaders are excellent communicators who love working directly with both customers & co-workers and who are businesspeople and people-people. Our leaders understand that the best team will provide the best customer service and as such, make attracting and retaining talent a top priority because it is critical to our success. Fostering a team of happy, empowered and engaged individuals is a key priority of this leadership role.
Candidates must possess:
- Unrestricted OMVIC license
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Education Preferred
- Progressive recent management experience in an Automotive Dealership
Why We're Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure: We provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and cover letter.