The Channel Marketing Manager is tasked with utilizing both email and mobile channels to communicate with existing customers and increase engagement.You are a self-motivated and inventive marketer that focuses on leveraging customer insights to develop strategies in order to deliver multi-channel campaigns that drive engagement and ultimately customer life-time value.
We're looking for a talented individual to join our Marketing Communications team as a Channel Manager for Email & Mobile.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company and to work with a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, strong results for our business, in a fun & high-performing
- Data-driven and analytical. You are very comfortable with data. You have a test-and-learn mentality, taking insights and optimizing from there
- Strong project management skills. You live for the details, are organized and able to keep projects on track to meet timelines
- Dynamic collaborator. You enjoy working with others in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a ‘get-it-done’ mentality
- Ownership. You demonstrate the ability to take initiative, problem solve and hold yourself accountable for your work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. You enjoy articulating campaign strategies, providing inspiration, and working closely with creative teams to bring these strategies to life
- Minimum of 5 year of experience primarily in a CRM role managing channel communications
- Degree in Business Administration/Commerce or equivalent experience
- Past experience with email marketing, mobile marketing or agency side
- Lead and manage the end to end management of email and push notification campaigns, from strategy development, brief creation, set up, testing, analysis and reporting.
- Work with internal stakeholders on asset development, including brief creation, feedback and reviews to ensure creative meets campaign goals and brand/product marketing guidelines are met.
- Collaborate closely with team members to ensure that all campaigns are aligned with the Customer Marketing Strategy and brand campaign.
- Certify that the campaigns are accessible and functional on both desktop and mobile devices and comply with current best practice in the industry.
- Identify target audiences and data requirements needed to build these audiences for respective email and push notification campaigns.
- Manage testing roadmap that will help to inform both short/long term growth and optimize based on learnings (i.e. content, timing, offers, channel, etc.)
- Maintain and distribute ongoing campaign reporting to monitor and improve the performance of future marketing campaigns and channel optimizations.
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager – Customer Marketing to develop a clear CRM strategy.