IQVIA? is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
STI is an IQVIA company. To learn more about STI, visit smartsti.com
STI Technologies Limited is a healthcare technology company that manages patient support programs. We improve access to medications by leveraging available reimbursement funding and innovative technology to engage patients in their own healthcare.
STI has grown and evolved since its beginnings in card-based samples, distributed by physicians and redeemed at pharmacies.
The belief that pharmacists play an integral role in a patient's overall healthcare was embodied in thousands of card programs ranging from sampling and trial-based solutions to full-service patient assistance and patient choice programs that align with the continuity of care, all while giving patients greater access and choice to the medications they've been prescribed.
- Content creation for client offerings and corporate communication
- Ownership, coordination and submission of regulatory body and compliance review
- Participate in the creation of, and is responsible for, the fulfillment of promotion execution
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of all marketing materials
- Participate and track the QA process for all marketing materials
- Coordinate the translation of marketing materials
- Coordinate with Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing Specialist for digital campaigns, email marketing, website updates
- Conduct research by way of surveys, polls
- Be the gatekeeper for marketing people resources, and assign/monitor the progress of work across all team members
- Establish and document departmental processes and ensure communication and adherence to these processes is managed appropriately
- Participate in sales support activities for an assigned offering(s)
- Serve as offering(s) expert for the customer and sales organization and provide support at client meetings
- Purchase order creation, invoice review/approval and administrative functions
- Duties as assigned to support the Marketing Team
The Marketing Associate will take a leadership role in the Marketing team's organizational navigation.
Specific attributes will include:
- Superior time management
- prioritizing projects and resources, maintaining organized workflow, meeting commitments and deadlines to others
- Flexible to change and ability to adapt
- Strong attention to detail (especially relating to content and quality review)
- A team player and will welcome help
- leverage the team to maximize concepts and campaigns
- Excellent problem solving skills with a solutions-oriented mindset
- A great communicator and the ability to present one's ideas effectively and constructively
- Strong writing and editing abilities in English. Knowledge of French an asset
- Operates with urgency and efficiency
- in service of key contacts and across multiple projects
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or a related field, with 2 or 3 years of experience in a marketing/sales/agency position.
- Experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical field would be considered an asset.
- Experience in working independently in a fast-paced, time-line oriented environment.
- Exposure and understanding on the creative design process would be considered an asset.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.