Please note, this is a full-time 12 month contract.
As our temporary Graphic Designer, you will work within the in-house Creative Team to refine, expand, and bring to life the Absolute brand expression across an array of touchpoints. You will help conceptualize, develop, and implement our brand identity to inspire delight in our customers, prospects, and employees. This role reports to the Creative Director and sits within our experienced (and fun!) Marketing Team.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Development of designs from concept to completion in a variety of mediums with emphasis on print collateral and presentations
- Adherence to Absolute brand guidelines, style, and voice throughout all visual touchpoints
- Engagement with internal clients to establish and communicate design direction, production expectations, project requirements, and timelines
- Close collaboration with other members of the Creative Team, Web Team, broader Marketing Team, and other internal clients to complete projects
- Creation of designs that elevate usability and user experience by drawing on current best practices and guidelines
- Communication of data and complex concepts through powerful and imaginative visual solutions
- Delivery of high-quality work in often tight timelines
- Creation, organization, and distribution of production assets
- Remaining informed with current and breaking trends in design and visual culture
- Sourcing of supporting creative imagery such as stock photography, video clips, or illustrations, as required
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree/specialist certificate/diploma + 3 or more years' experience OR 5+ years of equivalent related experience
- An eye for clean and artful design and proven work experience as a Visual Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role
- Sharp Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and PowerPoint
- Well-honed listening and problem-solving skills along with the ability to ask the right questions
- A penchant for details and organization, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress, and meet deadlines
- Commitment to excellence and ability to do what it takes to create assets on time
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and independently
- An even-keeled approach when faced with compressed timelines and complex projects
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design
- Experience, knowledge, or passion for the cybersecurity space
- Adobe XD or Sketch skills
- Familiarity with Lingo App (Noun Project) and Asana
WHY WORK FOR US?
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility-both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, San Jose, California, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it is all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.