- BA/BS required
- Experience working with executive leadership in large organizations
- Knowledge of B2B channels
- Distribution experience
- Strong quantitative skills and experience with Excel
- Experience with scaling organization
Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them. Amazon Devices is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. Within the Amazon Devices, the Pre-Owned business team offer customers selection through a broad portfolio and the opportunity to purchase a pre-owned device.
The Senior Account manager will be responsible for providing inputs to the offline sales strategy, identifying business relationships and manage the operations to sell through of devices with the intent to drive success of the program. In addition to helping with the execution of the Canadian sales strategy,the role will also be responsible for the operational excellence. This innovator will be challenged to the exponential growth of a multi-million-dollar start-up within Amazon Devices.
The ideal candidate will have experience building plans from scratch, consistently influencing multi-million $ goals, executing strategy and tactics, developing cross-functional relationships, and voice customer feedback to internal stakeholders. A desire for surpassing expectations and delivering a surprising and delightful result to all stakeholders will be key in this role, as will be the ability to build a strong trusted network within the Sales, Amazon Product Marketing, Operations and Channel Marketing organizations.
- While always placing the customer first, deliver results by executing daily, weekly, and monthly targets in support of operating objectives.
- Define the team's first offline long term strategic plan for leadership review.
- Work with the internal stakeholder and the outside partners to execute partnerships in the physical retail space.
- Communicate updates on the program and provide results in weekly and monthly reviews to internal and external stakeholders.
You will get a chance to display your abilities including:
- C- Level communication skills, both written and oral/presentation
- Solid understanding of financial and operational analyses
- Independence and flexibility
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously