Avenue Living Communities, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada, is seeking a Marketing and Communities Relations Coordinator, in Saskatoon. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio of 9000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan. To support this growth, we are seeking to welcome the right candidate into our family.
Key Responsibilities, Essential Duties & Standards of Performance
- Responsible for holding field teams accountable to marketing standards within their portfolios, in partnership with Senior Portfolio Leaders and head office.
- Flawlessly execute marketing plans within the field in cooperation with head office marketing department.
- Consistently connect, coach, and assist field team with marketing related matters on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and deliver on all field marketing materials (external/internal signage, promotional sales materials, etc)
- ALC Voice management; gather digital content for head office, give feedback to head office as required on local social media posts and responses, comments, and reputation online
- Seek, create and maintain advertising relationships, in coordination with head office.
- Explore content opportunities for marketing purposes to improve brand awareness and community outreach
- Plan, coordinate and attend all community events in partnership with head office
- Assist in any and all marketing related functions.
- Prospect and develop a pipeline of potential partners in your assigned territory
- Become an expert on the local economies of our portfolio markets
- Gather competitive and market analysis data for head office in the community of in which you operate
- Identify decision-makers, develop meaningful relationships, and be able to sell to large organizations, local small businesses and government organizations.
- Execute a marketing plan to build a referral network, and cultivate and nurture relationships with referral sources
- Build partnerships and loyalty within the community, to build brand equity.
- Seek, create, and maintain any and all local partnerships and sponsorship relationships.
- Engage and qualify partners for bulk leases throughout our portfolio locations
- Be a brand ambassador to all stakeholders.
- Ensure best in class service for new residents to promote further business
- Creatively structure potential lease deals
- Travel to centers to connect with field staff, up to 70% travel within the region.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- 2+ years Demonstrated Experience as Marketing / Brand Ambassador
- 3-5 years in a Business Development or sales role
- Prior experience in property management considered an asset
- Network or knowledge of secondary and tertiary markets of Alberta and/or Saskatchewan a strong plus
- 1+ year Demonstrating Experience Building Stakeholder & Community Relationships
- Valid drivers' licence and reliable vehicle.
MS Office Suite, Meltwater, MailChimp, Eventbrite, Worktraq, Analytics
- Google, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Ad Copywriting for Traditional and Digital Channels, Writing, Editing, Photography, Social Media Management and Advertising (Instagram, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, YouTube)
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay plus monthly incentives
- Group health and dental benefits through Manulife
- Annual profit sharing of up to 20%
- Huge opportunities for career progression as our dynamic organization continues to grow
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A leadership team dedicated to every employee's development and success