Goh Ballet Academy Canada
Position: Digital Marketing Associate & Administrative Coordinator (Vancouver)
Goh Ballet Academy achieves the highest levels of professionalism in classical ballet training and performance
productions while supporting its students' passion for dance and dedication to their art. With steadfast commitment
for over 40 years, Goh Ballet offers vibrant, innovative and diverse dance educational experiences to students,
taught by award winning instructors.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Digital Marketing Associate & Administrative Coordinator for our
Vancouver location to create plans and implement marketing and promotional activities, as well as assist
administrative duties of the Front Office. If you are enthusiastic, professional and would like to work in a small,
dynamic team supporting the Arts, we would be excited to have you join us.
Position Overview :
The Digital Marketing Associate & Administrative Coordinator supports the Executive Office and Goh Ballet's Director
in maintaining and improving the company's reputation and brand as well as assisting in the day-to-day operations of
the Academy. As the key support for digital media advertising and brand representation, you provide implementation
expertise to ensure best results across all online assets, keep the brand up to date with best usage of digital platforms,
gather content, maintain and grow community engagement as well as assist on all production, events and campaign
initiatives including Marketing and Communications.
Digital Marketing Associate key responsibilities
- Be the voice of Goh Ballet across all social media and digital marketing communications.
- Create and implement a monthly social calendar, in line with the Company's annual marketing schedule for all
programs and events.
- Manage, source and curate images, videos, design assets as needed for content or campaign amplification, such
as working with internal stakeholders or external marketing and design agencies.
- As needed, monitor and implement Google SEM/SEO optimisations and campaign set-up as part of Goh Ballet's
marketing initiatives and always-on strategy.
- As needed, execute paid social media advertising across Facebook and Instagram, providing clear
recommendation of tactic and audience targeting and implementing in a timely manner for budgeting purposes.
- Support the Executive Office and any contracted Marketing firms in delivering campaign and marketing initiatives.
- Support all Goh Ballet special events, on-site, off-site or virtual, with promotional copy and content including
ensuring the delivering of any sponsorship or cross-promotional initiatives.
- Monitor effectiveness of digital strategies and marketing initiatives, providing campaign reports and quarterly
reports with recommendations for future improvements.
- Ensure all digital platforms are adhering to best practice standards, raising any requirements or recommendations
- Participate in key brand workshops and brainstorms for new marketing opportunities and areas for development.
Administrative Coordinator key responsibilities
- Reception and front office functions, including liaising with parents, students and guests, receipt of and
processing tuition fees and payments, and communicating core messages to the Academy community;
- Coordinate scheduling of faculty, pianists and students for regular classes, private lessons, special rehearsals
- Administrative reporting, including submitting weekly reports for AP and AR for group and private lessons,
upkeep of event management documents, and assisting with documentation support for visiting guest artists,
international students and guest teachers;
- Support for special events, including general coordination and on-site assistance at performances, competitions,
Master Classes, and other special activities undertaken by the Academy.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a professional office environment and performing a range of administrative functions;
- Strong organizational capabilities and experience in drafting reports and presentations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Chinese or other languages is an asset.
- Prior experience in the Arts or not-for-profit sector an asset
- Experience in a digital marketing, communications or social media specialist role
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring, implementing and reporting on social content across platforms such as
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. WeChat a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prepare brand copy and brand assets, such as working with a designer or
creative writing experience.
- General understanding of Facebook and Google analytics/reporting required. Google AdWords and Google
Analytics certified preferred.
- Thorough understanding of advertising on social media platforms and accompanying strategies an asset
- Diploma, certificate or degree in journalism, creative writing, arts or communications is an asset
- Prior experience in assisting with event marketing a plus.
Please email a resume to Hiring Manager via Isarta. Subject header: Digital Marketing Associate &
Administrative Coordinator. All applications will be reviewed. We thank you for your interest and will only be
contacting qualified applicants.
Remuneration: $46,000+ dependent on experience
Start date: August 2020