Whistler Blackcomb's Mission Statement is ?
EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME?
Love what you do! Because that's what we're all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don't miss the chance to work and play in BC's winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you've got. #wbworklove
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING IN GUEST SERVICES:
- A free season pass and numerous staff discounts
- A dedicated support team that focuses on your needs
- The opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and development
- Working with employees from other departments and building relationships that will last a lifetime!
- Meet great people and make life-long friends!
WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO:
- Selling mountain products and services and inspiring our guests to return again and again.
- Greeting guests in a friendly manner, making eye contact when possible.
- Providing a high quality, friendly and cooperative relationship with guests and other mountain staff.
- Providing accurate information to our guests as it pertains to all aspects of Whistler Blackcomb mountain operations and Whistler Resort.
- Know and be up to date on all prices, programs, events and policies of Whistler Blackcomb.
- Seek out accurate information for our guests when needed in order to answer their questions.
- Pro-actively promote and sell all programs available on Whistler Blackcomb Mountains.
- Handle, record and deposit all monies received and complete all cash out procedures as required.
- Responsible and accountable for any sales transactions completed (including discounts, complimentary products or returns/refunds).
- You may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Always showing up on time, in uniform, and adhering to the grooming policy
- Demonstrate our core values: safety first, striving to be the best, and showing that we care.
- Must possess excellent employee and public relations skills and have a friendly and cooperative nature.
- Knowledge of Whistler Blackcomb mountains an asset.
- Strong ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Proof of clear criminal record check.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training and professional development
Want to get familiar with some of our products and services, click here!
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 207932