As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That's why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 47,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.
This position will be working for our mobile crane division to cultivate relationships with new prospects, build the Liebherr brand and maintain ongoing relationships with existing customers. A self-starter with a solid understanding of the potential and current customer base, you are instrumental in furthering business development and will be expected to increase revenue growth in the assigned region/territory. Through direct interaction with decision makers, the incumbent is responsible for solution-based sales resulting in a strong presence and market share for Liebherr. An extensive experience and network in the defined product line is essential for this key role.
This role is home based reporting to our Acheson branch and requires flexibility to manage accounts and meet customer needs.
- Sales Representative
- Mobile and Crawler Cranes
- Identify and implement opportunities to develop and grow the business and maximize revenue
- You can leverage existing relationships, your knowledge of the mobile cranes industry with an ability to quickly learn the Liebherr product set to drive profitability and market penetration.
- Educate customers on aftermarket service, warranties, and technical support to enhance the after sale value of our product. You have a thirst for detailed knowledge of the product and a passion for researching cranes specifications to deliver an outstanding after sales support.
- Manage territory based on plan for the year with extensive travel (75%) to visit customers on a regular basis and interact directly with owners, operators and stakeholders at all levels
- You make safety a habit and with superior written and oral communication skills in English (French an asset), you communicate effectively to provide valued customer solutions and work closely with internal teams to ensure customers' success and satisfaction.
- A minimum of three (3) years' related sales experience in construction or mining heavy-duty equipment and an Engineering, Commerce or Business Degree (or equivalent) preferred.
- You are confident in your sales abilities and able to complete all aspects of the sales process from identification to completion with excellent analytical and influencing skills.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary, full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
We support your career at Liebherr with comprehensive factory based training from our international counterparts, including those in Europe and the USA.
Liebherr will also provide you with clothing you can wear on the job site or casually on your own time. We are proud of our company and our employees, and are pleased to include our customer facing team as ambassadors of our brand through this program at no cost to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Then let's create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!