- a natural compatibility
- the name on our doors
We want our employees to feel great coming to work. After all, an exceptional employee experience leads to an extraordinary experience for our members. If you have an affinity for working in a place where your achievements are celebrated, then a career with us might be the perfect fit.
We're looking for an IT Communications Team Lead to join our team. The ideal candidate will oversee all aspects of Affinity's IT communications infrastructures that our employees and member rely on, focusing on enhancing our communications platform.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Research emerging enterprise communication technologies and evaluate their relevance to Affinity
- Own documentation and strategies that will protect IT communications and data in the event of a disaster
- Assist internal areas to identify and collect evidence of potential policy breaches, investigations, etc.
- Proactively monitors and identifies employees' non-compliant use of communications system, elevating such concerns through senior leaders and HR.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- The support to grow in your career with ample opportunities to advance
- A competitive salary plus bonuses for your hard work
- A total rewards package including health and dental benefits, pension and health spending account
- Vacation time, personal days off and a paid volunteer day so you can maintain a healthy life/work balance
- A referral bonus when you scout great talent and they're hired to join our team
WHAT YOU'VE GOT
- A post-secondary diploma/degree in a related field, plus 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business and VoIP systems, including MCSE: Communications (and/or/obtained during) Messaging
- Ability to manage a work group and coach employees
Unbank yourself and join the Affinity team!
Learn about Affinity's Total Rewards, and see what it's like Working Here.