Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills and talent to spark both innovation and positive social change? Symend is a rapidly growing fintech company that combines behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities to enable companies to engage at-risk customers more effectively and humanely. By creating better ways to approach individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most, Symend's employees are helping to transform the debt recovery industry and improve lives in North America and around the world.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will participate in Symend's marketing campaigns. Your main responsibilities include producing promotional materials, leading events and analyzing marketing data.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinate, edit and optimize existing collateral
- Identify gaps in collateral, tools and messaging and work with Content Marketing Manager and creative agency to create what is required to support sales, recruitment, and the brand
- Ensure all customer-facing materials have the right message and are on brand
- Liaise with HR Administrator to support their recruitment tasks
- Evaluate opportunities for sponsorship, speaking engagements and webinars
- Coordinate internal and external events ensuring a high-level attention to detail and brand impact
- Project manage external vendors to execute events flawlessly
- Provide support on the coordination and execution of internal and external events
- Maintain and order the inventory of all marketing and promotional material
- Manage ongoing media and PR opportunities
- Assist with preparing the executive team for interviews, webinars and podcasts
- Source relevant and credible articles to share internally and on our social media platforms
- Research and apply to awards suitable for Symend
- Prepare marketing activity reports for measuring program and campaign success
- Manage the creation and distribution of monthly and quarterly marketing department reporting
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2+ years in a marketing role in the B2B technology space, particularly marketing to large enterprise customers
- Hands-on experience of working with creative agencies
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, ensuring they come in on time and budget
- Membership with a professional organization such as IABC, Canadian Marketing Association, etc. would be an asset
We could tell you all about our competitive compensation, flexible work environment, beer Fridays, and
awesome team events, but working at Symend is so much more than that.
Working at Symend means being part of a driven and collaborative team that values trust, accountability and continuous learning. We work hard, but always make time for fun!
You get the chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives
You get unique opportunities to serve leading global businesses including Tier-1 telecom providers, major utility companies and Fortune 500 financial institutions
You get to make history as we disrupt the debt recovery industry for the good and change the way companies engage with their clients
Ready to do something big?
Send us your resume and tell us why you'd be a fit for Symend.
Symend is transforming the debt recovery industry by treating individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most. Combining behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities, Symend's customer engagement platform enables service providers and financial institutions to develop positive, individualized treatment programs for their at-risk customers. By approaching past-due customers with both evidence-based insight and compassion, Symend's clients experience higher cure rates and reduced costs while building long-term relationships with customers and lifelong value for their companies and brands.
Symend: The science of engagement.?