The Digital Web Marketing Specialist role at JMP is responsible for the management, administration, and adjustment of all channels of our digital footprint. The incumbent will play a key part in communicating and strengthening the JMP Solution brand online through various channels of online media. This position has the flexibility to be based in any one of our JMP locations in the GTA, Cambridge, Burlington, or London areas, with periodic travel to other offices as required.
WHAT WOULD A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Website developments and day-to-day adjustments
- Creating landing pages for various events, campaigns, webinar registration, etc. and tracking of traffic/performance
- Uploading and managing prepared content: press releases, blog articles, media, white papers, etc.
- Provide a conduit for communication with IT to make sure that all required website related updates and security parameters are executed and up to date (through an external service)
- Manage SEO (search engine optimization) parameters
- Management of internal marketing portal and future administration of customer portals
External Digital Footprint
- Administering Webinars (platform, invites, participant tracking, and CRM integration)
- Develop and distribute digital event invites, landing pages and registration automation/participant tracking for entry into CRM
- Support various marketing campaigns with CRM driven email lists and associated analytics
- Support and promote company events, trade shows, etc. from a digital perspective
- Circulating press releases to external digital outlets
- Social Media Management and analytics tracking (Specifically advanced LinkedIn marketing initiatives and YouTube channel management)
Google AdWords and Analytics
- Manage Google AdWords Campaigns and associated budget
- Develop reports to review ROI / analytics parameters performance on a regular basis
- Identify any issues, over-investment or underperforming campaigns/words and adjust or review as necessary
- Develop Google Analytics reports for all key indicators for review of all pertinent web outlets (website, social media, etc.) and parameters (users, bounce rate, etc.) and adjust to increase performance
- Digital manipulation of literature, logos, graphics, etc. in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as required for online posting, distribution or professional preparation for print
WHAT QUALIFIES YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Extensive experience in internet and web-based marketing including website management, organization, and manipulation
- Extensive experience with Google AdWords, Analytics and email automation platforms (Mailchimp, Constant Contact)
- Competency in Salesforce CRM
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office (and Adobe Suite would be an asset)
- Some knowledge of / ability in website coding would be an asset
- Social Media Management and analytics tracking (Specifically advanced LinkedIn marketing and YouTube channel management)
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Expertise in internet and social media marketing strategy
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently
- Ability to work in an environment of constant change
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising
- Well-rounded skill set (people, business, technology, etc.)
- Mobile app development experience would be an asset
- Motivated individual with a clear understanding and commitment to JMP s vision and values
What Does Success Look Like in this Role?
At JMP, our employees bring more to the table than simply their technical skills. Essential to success at JMP, employees are constantly flexing the following soft skill behaviors to compliment the technical aspects of their roles.
- Personal Effectiveness: strong communication, adaptability, self-awareness, negotiation, problem-solving
- Tenacity: purpose, determination, drive, perseverance
- Sense of urgency: responsiveness, energy, engagement, loyalty
- Smarts: comprehension, learning aptitude, skillfulness, brainpower
- Accountable: takes ownership, responsible, go-to person, decisiveness
Who is JMP?
A mature, North American company founded in 1987 with 15 business units across the US and Canada, JMP serves the Fortune 1000 space providing engineering services and turnkey solutions in seven core areas: process automation, control system integration, information and MES, automation and robotics systems, automated guided vehicles, material handling, and networking and security applications.
We are CFE Media s 2nd fastest growing Systems Integrator in the world on the 2019 System Integrator Giants list, certified as a Great Place to Work 2013 through 2019 and a Best Workplaces Canada award recipient from 2013 through 2019 and the only company in the world who is a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner, CSIA and RIA Certified
What does JMP value?
Our values are our foundational concepts on which we build JMP; we adhere to these no matter what mountain we climb.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do, every time, all the time.
- Relationships: We identify professional working relationships and create opportunities to develop those relationships
- Collaboration: We team together to achieve far more than we could on our own
- Leadership: We value people who lead by example, take pride in what they do and inspire others
- Respect: We promotes a caring environment of mutual respect for employees, customers, partners, and communities
- Excellence: We set high standards of performance for ourselves and our team
WHY JOIN THE JMP TEAM?
At JMP we invest in our employees. JMP provides a very challenging work environment and believes in treating all employees with respect and providing equitable compensation. We empower our employees to use their creativity and problem-solving skills daily. We have a solid performance management system and a supportive leadership team to help us achieve our personal and corporate objectives.
What Do Our Employees Say about JMP?
JMP is a great place to work because everyone on the team has the opportunity to make meaningful and significant contributions to the projects they are working on. We are always working on innovative projects in a wide range of industries which always keeps the job interesting.
- Employee, Automation & Robotics Division
I love working at JMP because it s fast-paced and I m never bored. There is a ton of room to grow and I m always able to push my boundaries and feel supported while doing it. I have been given a lot of great opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Employee, Calgary Office
I have been bombarded with new things and JMP has the support structure both in the office and across North America to help me smoothly navigate this transition. My advice to new hires at JMP is to take advantage of the resources available to you. There are 250+ other employees you can learn from and so many different directions you can take your career.
- Employee, Fairfield Office
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
JMP Solutions has an accommodation program in place that provides reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Human Resources.