Daytona Homes has been a leader in the home building industry since 1993. We are dedicated to providing superior crafted homes and exceptional customer service across western Canada as we continue to grow into the future. Working with us means being a part of the Daytona Family. Daytona Homes offers opportunities for both personal and professional growth, excellent earning potential, and, most importantly having fun. We want to give our customers the best home buying experience possible, and that starts with the best employees. We can't wait to work with you!
What You'll Do
- Design and implement all marketing and promotional material including advertising, brochures, signage, web, social media, corporate gear, etc.
- Write product descriptions, advertorials, brochure copy, social media and web content, press releases, award submissions, blogs etc.
- Assist in brand development while maintaining a consistent brand image.
- Create and manage mass email campaigns with MailChimp.
- Manage invoices and monitor budgets.
- Coordinate and participate as needed for industry events.
- Create, implement and maintain signage plans for communities.
- Social Media Experience
- planning and executing digital and social media programs on a variety of platforms
- Maintaining accuracy and updates of current website
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing campaigns from start to finish.
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the team to improve processes and general team efficiencies.
- Coordinate and roll out new showhomes
- Coordinate/plan staged inventory homes
- Maintain decor inventory report
The Traits You'll Need
- Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks, and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
- Planning and Organizing
- establish a course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to achieve goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Customer Focus
- dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with the customer in mind.
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Learning on the Fly
- fast learner when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- to be able to start and complete projects independently.
- Time Management
- use time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities, gets more done in less time than others.
- Written/Oral communications
- ability to speak and write clearly and concisely to the internal team as well as prospects and clients; get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Attention to detail
- is thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all areas involved, no matter how small, will not overlook what needs to be done and can be depended on to do each task correctly
What You Bring to Us
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing role;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent industry experience.
- Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (preferred).
- Ability to occasionally work evenings and weekends;
- Ability to travel within province of operation. Including occasional overnight
How We Work for You
- Health and dental benefits immediately upon hire
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee Assistance Program
- Inclusive work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee pricing for Daytona home purchases
- Tuition support
- Free Parking
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidate best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.