TMX is seeking a Coordinator, Employee Communications to join its Human Resources team to fill a 9 month contract.
Reporting to the Head of Employee Communications & Engagement, the Coordinator, Employee Communications will be responsible for helping support the execution/implementation of communication plans across the company to drive the transformational change agenda of the organization and enhance employee engagement.
- Support the execution of internal communication strategies/plans that promote the TMX brand and drive employee engagement, ensuring alignment to the business' priorities and establishing TMX as an Employer of Choice.
- Assist the Content Manager, Employee Communications in the development, writing and posting/distribution of content for the intranet and other digital forums such as internal digital screens. Ensure the content is up-to-date and user friendly based on site metrics.
- Organize logistics (event invites, meeting requests, slide decks, etc.) around employee communication forums such as all employee meetings and internal team events. Work with the Events and Employee Communications team to assist in coordinating company-wide employee engagement events.
- Support business units and HR staff with drafting and creating various employee surveys.
- Coordinate employee desk drops across all TMX offices and prizing for employee contests/socials.
- Liaise with Marketing and external suppliers/ agencies for production needs (digital assets and promotional items). Work with Marketing to create new and dynamic imagery to support our channels, assisting in drafting, requesting, editing/reviewing all assets for the approval process.
- Coordinate the payment of employee communication, charitable giving & employee matching invoices and requests while ensuring budget spreadsheets are updated accordingly.
- Assist in the research of creative ideas for employee engagement, charity and wellness programs, and other practices for digital employee communications content.
- Provide administrative support during employee committee meetings and coordinate follow ups on action items.
- Assist with the coordination and development of video assets, subtitles, infographics, slide decks, distributions lists etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary degree in Communications, PR, or Journalism
- 1-3 years of post-university work experience in employee communications
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive team player with ability to get things done
- Ability to build relationships across the team in a virtual environment
- Adaptable and comfortable with change
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Manage conflicting priorities
- Strong sense of judgement
- Digitally savvy & creative
- Attention to detail
Bilingualism in French is an asset, as is experience in event management & Google Suite tools
TMX is committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide accommodations for applicants and employees who require it.