SKYTRAC is looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator (CMC) to join the SKYTRAC Marketing Centre of Excellence (SKYTRAC MCoE) in scenic Kelowna, British Columbia.
This is a transformative opportunity to join a modern marketing team working on a global portfolio of aerospace technology companies that concentrate on solving complex problems in aviation.
WHO WE ARE
The SKYTRAC MCoE is comprised of marketers, subject matter experts (SMEs), and sales executives focused on elevating the brand and market share of our group of companies. We pace the digital transformation, internal communications, sales enablement, content production, thought leadership, performance marketing, public relations, and competitive intelligence for our organizations. As leaders in our respective fields, our customers include some of the largest brands around the globe. Learn more about SKYTRAC at www.skytrac.ca.
AIM OF THE POSITION
We are looking for a CMC with a minimum 24 months of industry experience to join the SKYTRAC MCoE. This position will work with the MCoE Program Manager to scale up our content production for digital marketing and social media. The CMC will be responsible for day-to-day management of the social media marketing calendar, press release and public relations management, content creation (webinars, presentations, marketing collateral, white papers, case studies), and tradeshow coordination. As such, this role demands proficiency in organization, planning, writing, social media management, graphic design, and photography. This role is both strategic and hands on. The role will have an active voice in the development of our brand and strategic narrative, and will then own bringing those tactics to life in order to drive increased brand and market share.
- Work with MCoE Program Manager and SMEs to write, edit, and design high-quality content and copy for press releases, white papers, sales presentations, speaker abstracts, webinars, templates, landing pages, newsletters, and emails
- Research industry-related topics to understand our audience, what they want and need, and how to get their attention
- Conduct keyword research using SEMRush and other technologies
- Identify and fill in gaps of current marketing collateral
- Develop topic outlines and themes for social media and public relations
- Optimize existing web content (fix broken links, combine posts, conduct SEO checks, upload new content to Wordpress/Hubspot, etc.)
- Drive daily social media presence with focus on growth and engagement through development of quarterly social media content calendar
- Collaborate with Performance Marketing Coordinator (PMC) to launch digital marketing campaigns and develop creative for A/B testing campaigns
- Build out creative briefs and requirements for each campaign in service to all digital marketing channels
- Support annual tradeshow logistics and press release initiatives
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent years of combined experience
- Strong knowledge of social media techniques and tools
- Minimum 24 months of active, hands on social media marketing across Facebook platforms, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Graphic design abilities within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS systems
- Demonstrated experience with social media growth and lead generation
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and graphical) with strong vocabulary and ability to distill complex ideas into simple statements
- (Bonus) Aerospace experience considered very desirable
- (Bonus) Enterprise B2B experience considered a strong asset
- (Bonus) Experience in creating shareable video clips for social media with Premiere and After Effects considered a strong asset
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision)
- Financially strong organization with long-term vision and opportunities for career growth
- Yearly compensation reviews
- Opportunities for advancement
- Regular onsite and offsite employee events hosted by the Social Committee
- Unlimited coffee and pop
- Numerous restaurants, convenience stores, and more located on our campus
- Opportunity to work in the desirable aerospace industry
- Membership with the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA)
- Yearly trip to leading marketing conference
- Supportive environment for lifelong learning
- Weekly learning and knowledge sharing session
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday to Friday
- SARS-CoV-2 Considerations: We take your health and wellness seriously. We've taken extensive measures to ensure that our workplace is clean and sanitized. We have implemented multiple proactive policies to ensure your safety and provide PPE equipment at request.