Put your coaching and leadership skills to work as you guide a team of high-performing lenders within a disciplined sales process. You'll foster relationships with primary production operators, and use your in-depth understanding of agriculture financing to review business proposals and implement marketing strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Drive our relationship management process through development and execution of sales and marketing strategies
- Lead the sales team in your district
- Work with other district leaders to provide strategic support and direction
- Ensure FCC has the staffing and resources to execute our business strategy in your district
- Play a lead role in employee recruitment, development and performance management
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong coach and mentor
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Background in agriculture and finance
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A degree in agriculture, business or commerce and at least six years of sales and leadership experience (or equivalent)
- A drive to help others succeed in a competitive market
- Outstanding change management and problem-solving skills
- A love for agriculture
-If you are an FCC employee, use your Workday portal to apply.
-If you are an FCC employee On Leave, contact Human Resources for instructions on how to apply.