Smitty's Fine Furniture
Do you have a passion for selling beautiful, quality products?
Are you excited by Interior Decorating?
Are you motivated to provide excellent customer service?
Do you want to be part of a progressive, dynamic, ever-changing profession?
Our work environment thrives on team work because we are not a full commission sales floor, which our customers love.
The sales consultant position integrates a customer's decorating and furnishing needs by identifying them and completing the sale.
It is available on a full-time or part-time basis
- attend educational workshops, manufacturer's factory and showroom tours
- stay current of the latest interior decorating ideas
- OSSD, College diploma preferred
- 3 years sales experience
- Certified Interior Decorator preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking ability in a busy retail environment
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Good computer/keyboarding skills
- Must have ability to work on your own, high degree of self confidence
- Must have ability to organize, plan and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, colour and decorating skills
Walking, standing, bending, carrying, lifting
- but not moving furniture
Flexible hours, part-time or full time, most weekends and one evening per week in Kitchener till 8pm
- Please note that only applicants living within an hour of our store location will be considered!
Gateway Park Dr, Kitchener, ON N2P, Canada