The Ormco Canada Country Sales Manager is responsible for leading their sales team in efforts of business development/acquisition activities to drive sales within assigned region and to uncover ways to pull through sales of core products amongst Ormco products and solutions portfolio. In addition, recruit, coach, mentor, manage the sales team within the Country. The Canadian Country Sales Manager will be the primary executive relationship of Ormco to the customer in his/her territories. The Country Sales Manager will be responsible for the achievement of financial targets within the territories
The ideal candidate will manage and co-develop business plans and territory specific tactics to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans with his/her team; along with developing and maintaining deep relationships with key customers; recruit, manage, lead his/her team. He/she will balance business retention, business expansion and new account cultivation to drive revenue growth.
This position offers you the opportunity to play a critical role in the success of Ormco and Envista Holdings Corporation. You will be part of the Ormco family, an industry leader with 60 years of distinguished history in providing the orthodontic profession with a breadth of high quality, innovative solutions, world-class products that brings value to the clinical, technical, financial needs of our orthodontic practices backed by attentive customer service and educational support to help achieve practice management objectives and excellent clinical results.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and co-developing annual sales plans, strategies, and tactics for the Country to enhance Ormco's competitive position, meet customer needs, achieving monthly, quarterly, annual sale and financial goals, including but not limited to bookings, sales, and margin expectations.
- Providing regular updates, revisions and modifications to monthly, quarterly, annual plan to cross-matrix team members- namely Ormco Leadership, Sales Operations, Operations, & Product Teams.
- Develop Country sales plans that are valid, effective and with realistic objectives that are tied to the overall business objectives and goals. Ability to pivot with shifts in market, competition or internal changes.
- Recruit, lead, and manage the Country sales team- including development plans, on-going feedback of performance, coaching and mentoring on special projects, and performance management.
- Supports and recruits a diverse team
- diverse in race, sex, experience, thought, ideas.
- Evaluate market/customer trends within Country to adjust plans and strategies to maintain and expand opportunities for sales growth.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledgeable of all Ormco solutions- include value proposition and content to substantiate the value proposition for your customers specific needs. In addition, coach and mentor team on use of value positioning, key tools, and overall sales techniques and relationship selling.
- Provide support and coaching to sales employees in assigned Country to facilitate a high level of product sales and contributing to corporate and regional objectives.
- Provide overall management of assigned sales region including, but not limited to: Performing regional sales forecasting, analysis, and reporting; contributing to regional, and individual goal setting and planning processes; managing to the Ormco's travel and expense policy and review/approve expense reports; communicating and implementing company policies within assigned area; maintaining communication with the Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and other cross functional teams.
- Manages his/her time in the field with individual sales employees as well as focusing time on the strategic sales challenges and opportunities.
- Actively monitors and reports on issues affecting the Country, including pricing, competitive pressures, distribution, talent, market/industry movements and other business and/or customer challenges that impact regional performance.
- Facilitates timely response and resolution to customers' requests and escalations.
- Communicates, aligns, and collaborates with the extended team to execute on the Account strategy including AOA, DSO, and Spark team members.
- Consistently works to improve personal knowledge and leadership skills to add greater value to all Ormco customers, potential customers, the Country Sales Manager's team, and to Ormco.
- Facilitate a culture of teamwork, inclusiveness and excellence among the Ormco team in his/her Country, as well throughout the organization.
- Understands, supports, and enforces the company's policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all the company's customers regarding customer entertainment and customer relations.
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activities.
Travel: Approximately: 30%+
- Geographic Territory includes:
All Canadian provinces and territories.
- Key Cities:
Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec & Calgary
- Candidates should be based out of: Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal or any major city near an airport.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting and/or/education/experience equivalence.
- 7+ plus years of related healthcare industry experience, which includes a successful track record in customer relationship and account management in the appropriate industry segment.
- Proven selling and customer relationship and territory management skills with the ability to navigate a sales process, maintaining existing relationships, and building in-roads into new/competitive accounts.
- Demonstratable knowledge of the Canadian dental and orthodontic environment.
- Possess local knowledge of province and territory cultural differences within the orthodontic segment and Canadian healthcare system.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and retain diverse talent.
- Proven success in coaching, mentoring and developing sales teams.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills and ability to leverage data to take corrective action.
- Professional presence that influences desired results with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage broad geography that includes hundreds of accounts.
- Proven effective verbal, computer, written and presentation/communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job, environmental, and industry changes.
- Demonstrated ability of critical and agile thinking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (SF.com or Dynamics).
- Possess strong emotional intelligence.
- Self-starter, self-motivator.
Ormco is one of three operating companies of Envista Holdings Corporation, an independent, public company, with Danaher heritage. Envista Holdings Corporation is one of the largest global dental products companies, with a differentiated portfolio including dental implants, orthodontics, and digital imaging technologies.
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The ?EEO is the Law? poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.