Considering a new job? EXFO is a great place to work, learn and grow! What you will love about working here? We’re one strong team with multidisciplinary skills and top talents across the world. We’re nimble for a global company—we work smart and we’re responsive. Our leaders are approachable, and they don’t bite. Here, your ideas are carried through. We are disruptive innovators—the best at what we do.
The Digital and Customer Experience team is at the heart of new trends and innovative practices. We are a bunch of digital geeks always on the lookout for the latest technologies to infuse into our marketing and UX activities. We strive to make life easier for our customers while helping the company achieve business objectives.
Each team member has access to a complete toolbox of fun applications (such as Hotjar, Qualaroo, Google Data Studio, Marketo, Moz, and so on). You’ll be equipped for success.
Regarding the UX Team, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you! From deploying user tests, seeking user insights to building our design system and helping the whole company embrace a UX-centric approach, you will have plenty of opportunities to shine.
- Develop analytic strategies (behavior tracking, heatmaps, user recording, conversion funnels, etc.) for web and mobile applications
- Support R&D teams in implementing analytics strategies in applications
- Analyse user behaviors and produce:
- analytics and user insights reports
- marketing insights
- Track and share main KPIs around UX/DCX performance
- Share insights with Marketing, BUs, R&D to improve best CX practices and influence product development
- Interact with product managers, BUs to identify and create user personas
- Identify, create, launch and analyse users/customers qualitative analyses
- Work closely with the UX Designer to improve prototypes, UX practices and our Design System
- Be the main point of contact for our main SASS (Software As A Service) to harmonize the customer experience, ensure proper KPI analysis, influence upcoming features, reach the marketing objectives, etc.
- Deploy and maintain a design thinking methodology for web based/mobile products
- Help BU/IT to redesign/refresh the customer experience on all digital customer touchpoint (ex.: RMAs, Partners website)
- Map and improve the complete customer journey
- Behavioral data analysis
- User research methods
- Data mining techniques
- Statistical analysis and inference
- Consumer satisfaction analysis
- Design psychology (user attention, cognition and emotion theories/principles)
- Ideation methods
- Min. 5 years experience in consumer/user research, web analytics and UX
- Bac. Ecom / Marketing / BBA or similar experience
- Proficient in english and french