Auvenir is the future of financial audit.
We all know that audits are time consuming and expensive. But what if you could make every audit smoother so that auditors can focus their time on high value services and businesses can get back to running their companies?
We created Auvenir to make the audit process better for auditors and their clients.
Our cutting edge technology allows us to constantly innovate the audit through research, products, and services because it's our mission to help everyone Audit, Smarter.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team of professionals in a challenging work environment. The position reports to the Chief Marketing and Product Officer.
This role leads the development and execution of our digital marketing strategy to ensure the successful adoption and use of Auvenir across North America. The focus of this role is to lead digital marketing efforts for Auvenir with an integrated strategy.
The candidate will understand marketing of a Saas product and marketing to multiple constituencies, including audit firms and their clients. The candidate will drive forward and own Auvenir's key performance metrics as well as work effectively and collaboratively across the organization to drive success for both customers and Auvenir. They will need to roll their sleeves up and execute, focusing first on ensuring our early customers have a great experience, establishing our brand voice, working closely with Sales to drive leads.
- Accountable for all paid and unpaid digital marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Responsible for SEM/SEO strategy and execution
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with other marketing team members to develop and execute robust digital content marketing strategy, including blog, white papers, forums, events, conferences, continuing education, etc.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing and executing digital marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Provides short- and long-term digital market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual digital budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by being adaptable and accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience preferably within a SaaS organization; ?Growth hacker? mentality a plus.
- Experience in
Financial Audit Software, Audit or Financial industries, with an emphasis on Technology
- CPA or CA qualification and audit experience an asset
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing long-term software solution
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Team player
- Organizational and planning skills
- Negotiating skills
- Extraordinary communications skills
- Interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- Emotional intelligence and empathy for stakeholders
- Constant drive to improve, product and personally
- Data driven
- Attention to detail
- Customer orientation
- Ability to balance long term vision and short term execution
- Problem analysis and solving
- Strategic thinking and planning
Think you're a good fit? Then we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume here! (https://auvenir.bamboohr.com/jobs/)
Have any questions? Don't hesitate to reach out ** and she will get back to you as soon as possible!
**do not submit any resumes to this email address
Looking forward to hearing from you!