Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive brand growth. In addition, you will ensure the effective development and implementation of innovative approaches that will have a positive impact on patients, healthcare providers, and AstraZeneca.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop, lead, execute, and measure marketing activities to promote and grow AstraZeneca's diabetes products with key customer groups in collaboration with cross-functional and agency partners
- Analyze current market trends to share new insights and build digital platforms to improve delivery of key product information
- Support strategic and customer experience planning for key brands in the diabetes portfolio to drive success over the short and longer-term
- Commit to fostering an inclusive and collaborative team environment, where diversity of thought is accepted and encouraged
- Work through ambiguity with a willingness to exploring new insights through experimentation and iteration
- Build partnerships of mutual trust with the Sales Team (representatives and managers) to ensure strategic alignment amongst all individuals that promote AstraZeneca's diabetes brands
- Positively influence brand performance and profitability while controlling promotional expenses
- Responsible for collecting and reporting Adverse Events in accordance with AstraZeneca policies and procedures.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Strong thinking skills aligned to strategic direction
- Successful history of leading positive change within a large team of diverse individuals
- Demonstrated commitment to personal growth and development, and has a high degree of self-awareness
- Strong communication, presentation, and influence skills
- University degree or equivalent in science and/or business
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated, successful pharmaceutical experience.
ABOUT ASTRAZENECA CANADA:
At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose
- to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do; our work helps to make hearts healthier, to help people breathe easier, and to help more people survive cancer. Every single day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide and by leading breakthrough science that promises to transform the treatment of disease.
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means creating a vibrant, dynamic culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and act quickly to inspire change. We are courageous, taking smart risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of a great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver medicines.
GREAT PEOPLE WANT TO WORK WITH US! FIND OUT WHY:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 6 years: https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Learn more about our culture: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/genarestivo_greatpeople-greatplacetowork-topemployers2020-activity-6608742174811049985-N-8G
Are you interested in working at AZ? Apply today!