Holland & Crosby is an industry leader in the Point Of Purchase retail-based signage and marketing business throughout Canada. Currently, we are seeking an individual to join our growing organization as an Outside Sales Representative in our Mississauga office.
The Outside Sales Representative will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
- Best of breed industry people, process and technology (visit www.hollanandcrosby.com to learn more)
- Dedicated support team to ensure all of your customers' expectations are satisfied, you sell we deliver
- Unlimited income potential with uncapped commissions and signing bonus
Competitive base salary plus commissions and benefits, an automobile reimbursement program, cell phone reimbursement and much more...
- Best in class consultative sales training program
- Professional development and solid career advancement opportunities
- Customized Individual Development Plan
- On-going coaching from your sales manager and leadership team
- Excellent tools and support for success
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Friendly and supportive work environment with the support you need to realize your full potential
We ask for:
- 5+ years of demonstrated B2B outside sales experience within the POP sign and marketing industry
- Existing portfolio of POP/POS clients
- Solid prospecting abilities & excellent customer relationship skills
- Enthusiastic drive to succeed with obvious confidence and competitive nature
- Skillful negotiation, presentation, and closing abilities
- Determination to get results
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and overcome obstacles
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal management direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Effective and creative problem solving skills
- Must work effectively in a team environment with co-workers and management
Email your resume to Scott Crosby (VP Sales & Marketing)
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.