- Identify, establish and develop business relationship with prospective customers to create new business based on the company products.
- Set up and maintain accounts not only by selling products to customers, but also promoting company image when maintaining a long term business relationship.
- Work with customers to understand their business and needs, resolve customer issues and problems in a timely manner by exhibiting a sense of professionalism.
- Conduct market research and trends to find out consumer demand, potential sales and competition.
- Arrange for shipping documentation and oversee the scheduling and dispatching of products, tracing goods transition and make follow-ups with customers.
- Achieve set targets and objectives.
- Work as a team with purchasing, sales, quality assurance, warehouse, and accounting department.
- Basic understanding and experience of sales and marketing strategies
- Proficient in English, written and oral is a must; Japanese and Chinese an asset
- Knowledge in frozen seafood products and industry
- Effective time management, planning and execution skills
- Use of reliable vehicle with valid driver license
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self starter and high energy
- Strong persuasive and communication skills
If you want to apply the position(s) aboove, please send your resume via Isarta.