Destiny Solutions and OmniUpdate are looking for a proactive, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist with a proven track record in SaaS organic lead generation. In this position, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth goals for our two product lines. You will also support and help craft the digital strategy while directly implementing campaigns within a growing number of digital channels.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and work closely and collaboratively with the Marketing and Sales teams.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Manage and optimize social media channels to promote organic engagement and growth for both Destiny Solutions and OmniUpdate product lines
- Increase organic traffic and influence search engine rankings by building backlinks, syndicating content, and sourcing guest blogging opportunities
- Develop and cultivate an online community (i.e. LinkedIn Group) to attract new prospects and engage existing customers
- Utilize Hubspot to verify created assets and workflows, optimize content, analyze campaigns, and provide insights to help refine digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with the content marketing team in optimizing (SEO) new and existing assets while providing target keyword/topic insights
- Collaborate with content marketing to create nurture email campaigns to aid lead funnel progression
- Assist with creating, implementing, and optimizing ads for existing channels, including LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, and Twitter
- Assist with campaign analytics reporting, including accurate attribution and return on investment (ROI) for digital campaigns
- Optimize and test website and landing pages to improve conversion rates
- Work with partners and vendors as needed to create digital assets, purchase ad inventory, and coordinate execution
- Track and monitor KPIs per channel and build reporting dashboards
- Collaborate with marketing team to manage creative process and deadlines
- Perform other digital marketing duties and tasks as directed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 4+ years proven experience with B2B lead generation, SEO, marketing automation, email marketing and digital analytics tracking and reporting
- Demonstrable experience building and growing social media channel following and engagement
- Strong understanding of paid channels including LinkedIn ads, Google Ads, Facebook ads, and Twitter ads
- Experience with A/B, multi-variant, and other experiment-driven testing approaches
- Adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions including the ability to make quick decisions and redirect priorities
- Superb organizational skills, high standards, and attention to detail
- Self-directed, ability to work alone and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs (CPA, CPL, LTV etc.) and marketing and sales funnel stages (MQL, SQL, SAL etc.)
- Highly self-motivated with experience working and adapting within a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, plus outstanding interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE (BUT NOT REQUIRED):
- Creative design and copywriting experience
- Salesforce administration and reporting experience
- B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Higher education industry experience preferred
- HTML and CSS experience a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Convenient office location
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- You will make a difference every day for universities trying to grow and students trying to learn.
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Destiny Solutions® is transforming how North American universities and colleges engage and manage ?non-traditional? students and curriculum. We create software for universities and colleges that helps them to successfully attract, manage and retain their non-traditional students. Our software platform, Destiny One?, fosters business excellence and catalyzes world-class customer engagement between educators and learners. Our customers represent the market leaders in continuing education and lifelong learning. OmniUpdate® is the leading web content management system (CMS) provider for higher education. The company focuses on providing an exceptional customer experience to its 40,000+ OU Campus? CMS users who manage more than 700 college and university websites in the U.S. and around the world. In 2018, Destiny was purchased by The Riverside Company, one of the most pre-eminent private equity partners in the world. In 2019, Destiny purchased OmniUpdate (located in California), and the combined company now includes more than 375 customers and more than 150 employees. With Riverside's financial backing, Destiny/Omni will continue to invest in its flagship products and look to bring additional products to the market. Together, we represent the most innovative and comprehensive suite of digital marketing solutions in the higher education market, offering higher education's first cloud-based, end-to-end student digital engagement platform. Services include Web Content Management, Student Lifecycle Management, Curriculum Management, Payment Processing, Real-Time Reporting, and Business Intelligence-all backed by full-service customer support.
Destiny Solutions® and OmniUpdate® are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Powered by JazzHR