Virtro is a leader in cutting-edge technology, transforming Learning and Development systems with Virtual Humans, VR Simulations and advanced AI and adaptive technologies, to make learning a truly engaging and empowering experience.
Virtro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you promote Virtro and its related product brands through digital and social channels. This requires day to day management and execution of our traffic generating actions.
To successfully undertake this role, you will need to have an understanding of emerging technologies such as Virtual Reality, Augmented and Mixed Reality as well as Artificial Intelligence.
In this role, you will be part of the Marketing team which manages the marketing branding, content, Social & Influencers, product merchandising, new client attraction and marketing automation.
While being focused on developing a strong social media presence across all key channels, you will also work to develop the digital brand through multiple websites and integration of Chatbot technology for clients' interaction and engagement.
In summary, we are looking for someone that approaches marketing from a methodical yet innovative perspective, is technical yet has very strong marketing skills and knowledge and ideally can demonstrate ways they have developed marketing programs.
We are looking for a recent grad who has practically applied their learning and is looking for a challenging role where they can powerfully demonstrate their marketing abilities through dramatic growth in all areas of digital and social media.
It will also be someone that is excited to use new technology and marketing strategies to push forward and generate strong results fast.
To be clear: this role will require you to develop a strong understanding of how and why we have developed Virtual Reality technology and how we are using Artificial Intelligence in Virtual Humans through NLP (Natural Language Processing) and Machine Learning. While it is good that you come interested in learning, we are looking for people that can already demonstrate their interest through skills acquisition. Ideally, you can demonstrate how and what you have learnt about Emerging technologies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESGeneral
- Weekly reporting on marketing performance, including traffic generated by channel and efficiency and insights into weekly changes
- Market analysis to understand opportunities for improved performance in new channels and within existing channels
- Keeping fully abreast of the latest trends and innovations
- Adherence to the latest digital marketing best practices
- Supports all communications and marketing relating to the technology we are developing
- VR and AI simulations:
- VR Training simulations
- Virtual Humans (AI characters) in VR for practising language skills
- Create compelling marketing communications content to attract clients and sales
- Create and implement strategies to grow userbases through performance marketing, search engine optimization and conversion rate optimization
- An understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Develop and execute new creative and campaign tests to better acquire users and improve overall ROI. This includes developing landing pages for product lines or specific marketing campaigns and integrating this within the bigger marketing strategy
- Optimising website structure and content for search engines and manage content through CMS
Develop a strategy for using AI Chatbot technology across web and social media platforms
Set up and manage the chatbots, reporting weekly on the success or proposed evolution of the strategySocial Media
- Own and maintain the client's social media calendars for all social channels and be responsible for crafting engaging copy and content
- Organically grow a social following with authentic tactics
- Has a working knowledge of how to maximise results on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Pintrest for our various products and brands.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Keep on top of social media trends and be able to recommend and implement new tools
Skills and knowledge
- Incredible attention to detail
- The ability to use your initiative
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Openness to criticism and work well under pressure
- Creative thinking skills and aptitude for new knowledge and best practices
- Demonstrable knowledge of graphics image use for websites and other digital assets
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral
- Google Apps For Work (Gmail, Google Chat, Google Docs, Sheets, Google Drive, Meet)
- Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of standard branding and communications principles and practices
- Tech knowledge and understanding of AI and VR technology
- The ability to passionately tell and share our story about our unique work in the communication
Note: Virtro only employs people in Canada. We do not outsource to other countries. Please do not send emails asking.