- 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience with quota accountability
- 5+ years of sales management experience leading a team
- Demonstrated record of people development
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Would you like to be part of a new team focused on delighting customers of all sizes, across a number of industries? As an Inside Sales Leader you will lead a high impact and diverse team who will build, shape and drive the growth and future of an emerging technology. Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. We are growing our Inside Sales team to help more companies make the move to AWS, and achieve their business outcomes. If you have a builder mindset and are passionate about the cloud this role provides the opportunity to introduce the most relevant cloud solutions from the leading cloud company, to new and existing customers.
The Inside Sales Leader is responsible for managing a team of 8-10 Inside Sales Reps who will accelerate customer's adoption to the cloud within any number of customer segments and drive long-term business and revenue by managing the full sales cycle to create opportunities and net-new workloads. The ideal candidate will manage the career growth and development of ISRs; develop sales plan and strategy for assigned territory and influence strategy aligned with customer's business objectives; lead and influence their team to maintain a robust sales pipeline through proactive customer engagement, prospecting and lead generation.
- Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Experience using data and trends to articulate business needs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
- Track record of managing time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams