Virtro is a leader in cutting-edge technology, transforming Learning and Development systems with Virtual Humans, VR Simulations and advanced AI and adaptive technologies, to make learning a truly engaging and empowering experience.
Virtro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you promote Virtro and its related product brands through digital channels such as websites, email marketing and chatbot technology. This requires day to day management and execution of our traffic generating actions.
To successfully undertake this role, you will need to be passionate about Emerging Technologies and keen to learn about how Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence are transforming learning.
You will use your digital marketing skills to clearly share our story through web, email and chatbot technology to potential customers across enterprise through education and into healthcare and industry.
In this role, you will be part of the Marketing team which manages the marketing branding and content as we work to attract new clients and share interesting news with current clients and advocates.
In summary, we are looking for someone that approaches marketing from a methodical yet innovative perspective, is technical yet has very strong marketing skills and knowledge and ideally can demonstrate ways they have developed marketing programs.
We are looking for a recent grad who has practically applied their learning and is looking for a challenging role where they can powerfully demonstrate their marketing abilities through dramatic growth in all areas of digital and social media.
To be clear: this role will require you to develop a strong understanding of how and why we have developed Virtual Reality technology and how we are using Artificial Intelligence in Virtual Humans through NLP (Natural Language Processing) and Machine Learning. While it is good that you come interested in learning, we are looking for people that can already demonstrate their interest through skills acquisition. Ideally, you can demonstrate how and what you have learnt about Emerging technologies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESGeneral
Weekly reporting on marketing performance, including traffic generated by channel and efficiency and insights into weekly changes
Market analysis to understand opportunities for improved performance in new channels and within existing channels
Keeping fully abreast of the latest trends and innovations
Adherence to the latest digital marketing best practices
Supports all communications and marketing relating to the technology we are developing
VR and AI simulations:
- VR Training simulations
- Virtual Humans (AI characters) in VR for practising language skills
- Create compelling marketing communications content to attract clients and sales
- Create and implement strategies to grow userbases through performance marketing, search engine optimization and conversion rate optimization
- An understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Develop and execute new creative and campaign tests to better acquire users and improve overall ROI. This includes developing landing pages for product lines or specific marketing campaigns and integrating this within the bigger marketing strategy
- Optimising website structure and content for search engines and manage content through CMS
- ChatBot Technology
- Develop a strategy for using AI Chatbot technology across web and social media platforms
- Set up and manage the chatbots, reporting weekly on the success or proposed evolution of the strategy
Skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge of standard branding and communications principles and practices
- Tech knowledge and understanding of AI and VR technology
- The ability to passionately tell and share our story about our unique work in the communication
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative thinking skills and aptitude for new knowledge and best practices
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's Degree in marketing or business or equivalent, Digital Marketing Diploma or Certificate
Must be a Canadian Citizen or have Permanent Residency to apply
Please Note: We do not outsource to overseas companies
- please do not ask