Aequilibrium is a small and growing customer experience technology firm with clients in Canada and the US. We are a team of experienced software professionals who help companies provide better online experiences for their customers through our technology partners.
SAAS-based B2B software technology experience to help us grow even faster by helping build our marketing program together.
As our new Marketing Coordinator, you're an outgoing and prolific social media marketer and have a passion for organizing memorable events. You love attending (and even running) industry events virtually and in-person and are equally comfortable in front of the camera. You enjoy researching and geeking out on analytics and data, and also enjoy digging into the latest trends in social and tech. You're highly organized and have the ability to keep all your tasks on track. If you absolutely require a fast pace and want to make a significant impact as part of a small and growing team, then we should talk.
You'll work closely with the Marketing Director and Marketing Specialist to execute all aspects of the marketing strategy including thought leadership, lead generation, and partner marketing efforts.
- Execute integrated social media marketing campaigns to effectively grow our inbound funnel with direct leads and support our sales, ABM programs, and partner marketing efforts.
- Execution and maintenance of the event and social media schedule.
- Measure and report your performance to the Director on a weekly and monthly basis.
Assist in the planning and execution of AEQ's social media and event programs;
- Create and distribute relevant social content and campaigns that educate and grow engagement with our audience. Manage and produce PPC social advertising and measures of success
- Provide research, planning, coordination, logistical support for webinars, podcasts, panel discussions, in-person tradeshows and AEQ hosted events (for when we all start attending face-2-face events again).
- You are comfortable hosting events and managing virtual breakout rooms for prospects, partner account executives, sales teams, customers, and industry.
- Conduct event briefings and debriefing meetings for sales and support teams. Provide event reporting.
Provide operational and administrative support including;
- Liaise with Sales and Development teams to support sales initiatives and ongoing ABM programs.
- Research account-based intent information and project key account summaries.
- Produce weekly reports and monthly summaries for the Marketing Director on key marketing KPIs.
- Maintain the corporate WordPress website, blog, and news areas with support from the internal design team.
- Maintain the social media calendar and event calendar.
- Maintain marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Asana/Wrike.
- Keep abreast of, maintain and advocate marketing best practices.
- Marketing experience with a verifiable track record of successes that you can't wait to show off, specifically in B2B, ideally in SAAS-based technology.
- Proven copywriting skills for a variety of mediums including collateral, emails, blogs, and social.
- Beginner knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, some layout/graphic design experience.
- WordPress website maintenance as well as basic HTML & CSS.
- Experience with social ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Make recommendations for tech stack improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly collaborative team approach and ability to pitch in and pick up new skills and competencies.
- The successful candidate must be able to take the initiative, make recommendations, and balance a variety of concurrent demands in a friendly and professional manner.
- College or University Degree with a focus on Marketing or Communications (High School graduation and relevant business experience may be substituted).
Nice to haves:
- Hubspot experience and certification. Familiar with ABM techniques.
- Analytics and Adwords Certification.
- Event planning and marketing experience.
We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products-delivering world-class technology solutions for both established companies (such as Hootsuite, Central 1 Credit Union, Monexa, iQmetrix) and well-funded startups (including Sneaker Con, and Grideo).
We foster a casual and collaborative work environment and support flexible schedules. We're big on technology and creativity, and believe that teamwork is the key to reaching amazing feats.
Though our team currently works 100% remote, we do have an office, located in downtown Vancouver, steps from the seawall and Waterfront station, and home to tons of shops and eateries. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations
Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.
Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
Get Social with Us!
LinkedIn / Twitter / Instagram / Facebook
Check out some of our recent press:
Anchor / BetaKit / Business in Vancouver / VancouverUX
Powered by JazzHR