Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 350 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and on managing multiple initiatives at once? Stantec is looking for a Marketing Specialist supporting our transportation business across Eastern Ontario. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing and/or communications-a team player who can lead a pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experienced marketing professional we're looking for.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Combining your business savvy with strong marketing sensibilities, you'll look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in selected markets.
- There'll be many opportunities for you to put your proven experience to work within the marketing team. Your responsibilities will include proposal strategy/development, advertising, client events, community engagement, and general collateral and marketing communications development.
- Responsible for working with leadership to develop winning proposals that differentiate us from our competition.
- Actively involved in the project pursuit process, leading, and supporting strategy and kick off meetings, incorporating win themes and storyboarding, creating content and editing, and developing presentations for client interviews.
- Prepare thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity.
- Coordinate conferences and tradeshows, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development (internally and externally).
- Maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to people and projects, pursuits, and promotional activity.
- Responsible for ensuring understanding and adherence with Stantec's marketing and communications policies, procedures, practices, and protocols, while supporting the tactical marketing and business development objectives of the region.
- Contribute to client development and account management efforts. You'll help maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. And you'll be a contributor toward Stantec's internal and external communications networks.
YOUR CAPABILITIES AND CREDENTIALS:
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently, and enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, supervisors, peers, and clients, internally and externally.
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment, strong follow up skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and web-based interfaces.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, business, or related area.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a marketing-related field.
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction or other professional services industry is an asset.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities, and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best. #LI-DS1
Job: Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Ottawa
Other Locations: Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth, Canada-Ontario-Waterloo
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 200001D0