Under the direction of the Manager, Marketing and Communications, this unique position performs
a variety of service duties ranging from basic office administration to management of marketing-
related assets and addressing escalated concerns from RPL customers and the public.
1. Recommend, track and order RPL swag and other marketing assets; develop and manage
systems and processes related to the provision of marketing assets for public events and
2. Manage responses to customer and public complaints and concerns that have escalated beyond
a front-line response. Record and respond to library comment forms and email requests;
forward as necessary.
3. Provide clerical support to the unit including organization and maintenance of electronic and
paper records; preparation of statistical reports; meeting coordination, etc.
4. Gather facts and edit stories and information for internal newsletter; manage delivery of
newsletter when editor is away.
5. Other duties as required.
1. Certificate in Office Administration or a related field of study and at least two years of
experience in an office setting.
2. Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 and database development and
3. Strong project management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to respond to a
variety of requests from a variety of clients while operating in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented
4. Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to perform sensitive duties with tact and discretion.
6. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with the public
and staff and to work as member of a team.
7. Demonstrated ability to assume responsibility and work independently with a minimum of
Salary Range: $41,300.35 to $49,179.65
This is a temporary appointment for ten months.
Quoting competition #23/20, please submit a resume and cover letter no later than 4:15 p.m. on
Friday, August 7, 2020 to:
Mail: Box 2311, Regina, SK S4P 3Z5
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. The successful candidate shall be
subject to a Criminal Record Check as a condition of employment.