You know Valvoline, right? We're a household name. We're one of the most recognized and respected premium brands in the global automotive lubricant industry, we have a presence in more than 140 countries, and our customers have trusted us for 150 years. But at Valvoline, we're never idle, so we still have work to do. We need good people to help us achieve our vision to build the world's leading engine- and automotive-maintenance business. That's where you come in. Do you love collaborating with team members? Are you ready for a rewarding job that will help you grow your career? If so, join us.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Sales Administrator. We whole-heartedly adopt a ?never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we're looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You'll Make an Impact
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Providing admin support to DIFM Canada. Admin functions include office correspondence, excel reports and maintenance of office correspondence files
- Reviewing all OLP's for accuracy and net contribution. Maintain OLP list for territory managers. Maintain and manage OLP pricing in SAP
- Providing DIFM National Account Liason and support for special projects and programs i.e. new product listings, promotions, catalogues, pricing for UAP/NAPA, Uni Select, Carquest, Best Buy, Midas, etc...
- Daily reviewing and reconciling outstanding order reports at day's end to ensure correct pricing and promotions are given to customers on their orders and invoicing is done correctly
- Maintaining and managing all sales rebate accruals and processing the rebates when required
- Verifying and responding to customer claims re. pricing, back-orders, rebates through cases provided by CSR
- Maintaining and generate monthly sales reports
- Reviewing all co-op's sale proposals received before forwarding for approval
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have SAP experience
- Minimum 3 years' sales administration experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP and SalesForce.com
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance benefits
- Group RRSP account
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.