To promote our brand, wow our customers, and drive revenue and profits.
You are a strong action-oriented leader. Above all, we are looking for someone who can drive
our marketing team. We know where we are going; we know what we stand for; what our brand
and strategy is
- now we need a creative leader and manager who can help us create awareness.
Who You Are
- You are a confident, driven and dynamic leader looking to make a difference in a
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to identify outstanding brand
- You are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and collaborative, and believe in creating an
inspiring and productive team environment.
- You are a critical thinker, with strong planning and execution skills to take your
In this role, you will improve marketing performance, inspire and motivate team members,
project company brand image and optimize company market share. You will have tremendous
opportunities to develop innovative ideas and campaigns that shape the future of our
organization. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, well-exposed in the health
and fitness field and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques and
initiatives as well as tried-and-true practices.
- Develop and implement online and offline direct marketing and advertising campaigns
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Disseminating promotional materials;
- Shoot, edit and create promotional videos and clips
- Manage and develop appropriate forms of social media including (but not limited to)
Twitter, Linked In, Facebook, Instagram
- Other duties as directed by Management & Owner
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Excellent knowledge of standard office applications, content management systems,
graphic design software, social media and performance tools, video production and
desktop publishing applications (e.g., Photoshop, AEM, Google Analytics).
- Excellent communication skills including writing, copy editing and layout skills.
- Excellent administrative, project management, teamwork, planning, and organizational
- Manage overall departmental budget, and work with the Marketing Manager to optimize
- Create and maintain the content calendar to ensure regular content on social media
throughout the year to align with business goals and position the brands as thought
- Manage projects to ensure timelines are on track through strong team leadership and
- Analyze social media performance and use data-based insights to help inform decision
making and provide insights/reporting
- Optimize and manage social media budget
- Perform other marketing-related duties as required and assigned.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in marketing/business/digital technologies, or a
related field from an appropriately accredited institution;
o HOWEVER STUDENTS AND NEW GRADS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
- Experience in the development and production of marketing materials in various formats
(e.g. print, web, social media);
- Experience in budget planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success and relevant work experience in digital marketing
- Must demonstrate strong internal initiative and the ability to work independently
- Ability to establish priorities and to work on a number of different initiatives
- Ability to use, edit and publish digital photography and videography
- Expertise in SEO/SEM, Social Media Platforms, Content Management Systems, CRM
and Marketing Automation Platforms,
- Passion for the fitness industry
To start off 20 hours per month guaranteed, with the opportunity to increase.
$20-25/hours, based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.