Nauto® is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to help predict, prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 650 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto's machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled some of the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $180 million in savings.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and closed a $159M series B round in 2017. More information about Nauto is available at www.nauto.com, or on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
A Unique Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team participating in the transportation revolution. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you'll have the opportunity to be involved in every step of the sales and marketing process. This is a high profile position working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams as well as C-Suite. Business Partner enabling revenue growth and increasing productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools. They will be responsible for accurate and consistent day to day administration and operational tasks.
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from Marketing through to Account Executives
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Be an expert with Key Performance Indicators
- Innovating new tools and processes for Go to Market enablement
- Scaling between supporting board decks to detailed changes to Salesforce of a dynamic startup
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity analysis and grooming
- Preparing Quarterly Business Review decks
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Assisting with the on boarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Become the go to expert that field resources seek out for troubleshooting
- Assisting with the development of Enterprise Account on boarding processes
- Modeling business and compensation scenarios
- 5-7 years of experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and GSuite
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- This position requires a result and success oriented mentality.
- This person will be an Expert on conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Must have the ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Microsoft Office / Google G Suite: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Force : 5 years (Required)
- Sales Operations: 5 years (Required)
- SaaS: 5 years (Required)
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.