At Dynamix Agitators, we specialize in engineering and manufacturing Agitators and Mixers for industrial process markets worldwide. Our customers include some of the world's leading energy and natural resource companies, as well as some of the largest chemical manufacturing companies.
We recognize that our employees are the cornerstone of our accomplishments and pride ourselves on being people of passion and integrity. We've created a collaborative work environment with growth opportunities. While high-quality standards are our priority we recognize the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
We are now experiencing rapid growth that creates exciting opportunities for dynamic and outgoing individuals to join our sales team. If you enjoy customer service, want to grow with us and our challenging projects, think outside the box, and like to communicate your knowledge to clients
- you are who we are looking for!
- Analyze the client's technical needs, with an understanding of their process and operations.
- Articulate product characteristics and usage to the customer.
- Identify all needs of accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Administer sales support as needed for the team.
- Work closely with the engineering design and manufacturing team to improve our customers' experience.
- Manage existing relationships with quotes, follow-ups, and order processing.
- Maintain our Customer Relationship Management system.
- Maintain and support the sales team in customer service.
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar sales role.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to define customer specifications and needs in order to specify and quote an engineered product.
- Good command of MS Office products and CRM software.
Has worked in a technical or industrial environment.
Has experience with the chemical process
- Chemical Engineering.
Is a self-starter able to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary professionals.
Is familiar with rotational equipment.
Has experience responding to RFQ's and tenders.
If this sounds like you and you match most of our requirements, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you want to join our team at via Isarta.
Be sure to include:
- How many years of Inside Sales you have?
- What your most relevant experience is?
We offer attractive compensation, on-the-job training, growth opportunities, and a welcoming work environment with a company culture that recognizes a good sense of humor.
We thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity.